Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Home & Garden Expo - Part Four: Sneak Peak at the Sunny Valley Cabin

2016 RFL Home & Garden Expo - Sunny Valley Cabin

This is my fourth installment of the 2016 RFL Home & Garden feature I've been doing, and I just want to say it's been a VERY busy weekend. I am so grateful to be part of the Press Team for the event, and this will most likely be my last Expo post for a bit. I hope to be able to show you a few more things over the course of the month-long event. I look forward to seeing what other people contribute as well.  For those of you itching to get into the event, it'll be open tomorrow on the 14th.

I was very excited to be offered a sneak peak at the Sunny Valley Cabin by Bee Design. This cabin is available exclusively at the RFL Home & Garden Expo on the Hope 6 sim. Bee Designs has tons of other wonderful products available including their donation item I blogged earlier. 

Bee Design's Sunny Valley Cabin is available is three options. There is a fully furnished (551 Prims)
PG for L$2,500, and Adult for L$2,950, and finally no furniture (175 Prims) for L$1,800.

I've included some pictures below to give you a better item of just hope much detail and furniture this house includes. Make sure you stop by the demo on the Hope 6 sim when the event opens!








No comments:

Post a Comment